Ron and Marilyn Wynn Musical Theatre Scholarship
About this Scholarship:
Established in 1991 by Dr. Ron Wynn, Emeritus Professor of Music and chairman of the creative arts department for twelve years, and his wife Marilyn. Ron & Marilyn both passed away in 2013. Many memorial gifts came in. Their children requested that the gifts be used to extend the life of the scholarship.
- Full time enrolled
- WOU undergraduate
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Completed one year at WOU or is in the process of completing their third quarter of first academic year at WOU
- Must plan to be enrolled full time in the subsequent academic year
- Music, theater, dance, or the arts major
Audition is required. The audition consists of a monologue, song, and an optional dance piece. Preference will be given to students who prepare an audition consisting of all three.
- Students with singing, acting or dancing abilities
- Students participating in activities in the various areas of the performing arts on the WOU campus
- Students with high academic achievement
Contact Sharon Oberst at email@example.com to schedule your audition.