Dan Sweet Scholarship
About this Scholarship:
Dan Sweet obtained his teaching degree from WOU in 1970 and then his master’s degree in counseling in 1975. He first taught at Lacomb school and then at Seven Oak Middle School where he moved to the district office. This scholarship was created in hopes to support students focusing on their certification in Teacher Education at WOU.
- Current WOU student
- Full time (12 credits or more per term)
- In good academic standing
- Declared major of teacher education
- In “student teaching” phase of academic program
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a one page paper discussing the value of exhibiting, modeling, and teaching about kindness in the classroom.
- When will you be entering your student teaching term?