Micaela Maestas Memorial Scholarship
About this Scholarship:
Established in 2007 in honor of Micaela Maestas by her parents after she was killed by a drunk driver. Wanting to contribute to the school she was a part of, her parents have chosen to give the money from the drunk driver’s court sentencing to provide a scholarship for a psychology major.
- Current WOU student
- Psychology major
- Behavior Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly, what are your academic and career goals?
- What are the names of two Psychology or Gerontology Faculty members who are familiar with your coursework?
- List and briefly describe any campus or academic organizations in which you are involved, including collaborative research with faculty (excluding research done in typical courses such as PSY 301, PSY 468).
- List any scholarships you have been awarded and the amount of the award(s).
- Please list any work, community service, volunteer experiences, including practicum and internships.