Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leader Specialization
About this Scholarship:
This scholarship is for graduate students in the Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leader (EMIL) Specialization program.
- Complete an EMIL Specialization Program Plan
- Must enroll in an EMIL course for Spring term 2018 and/or Summer term 2018
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your signed EMIL Specialization Program Plan (must be signed by an advisor)
- Answer two of the three essay questions.
- In what ways do you see the CCSSM and SBAC changing the way that mathematics should be taught in Oregon?
- What do you see as the potential benefit to having skilled mathematics specialists in your school and around Oregon?
- What will you contribute to the field of mathematics education as a result of earning this specialization?