Gerontology Program Scholarship
About this Scholarship:
Established in 2011 as an opportunity for caring community members to donate at any level, collaborating to aid in starting this important program, as well as provide a scholarship for future professionals.
- Major in gerontology
- Behavior Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly, what are your academic and career goals?
- What are the names of two Psychology or Gerontology Faculty members who are familiar with your coursework?
- List and briefly describe any campus or academic organizations in which you are involved, including collaborative research with faculty (excluding research done in typical courses such as PSY 301, PSY 468).
- List any scholarships you have been awarded and the amount of the award(s).
- Please list any work, community service, volunteer experiences, including practicum and internships.